|Marine Trans staff will chose the most cost effective mode of transport to meet any delivery deadline.
- Airfreight: Along with our partners, favorable volume agreements have been made with leading quality airlines.
- Road: Cargo haulers are picked after their reliability. Groupage and dedicated trucking services are available.
- Seafreight: We use the premium lines which offer the best estimated transit times and price.
- Courier: Our staff will chose this option of transport when cost and reliability benefits can be achieved.
- Personal courier: On top urgent matters when traditional airfreight is inadequate, Marine Trans has personnel to hand carry your spares. Our global partners stand ready to meet any of our couriers for assistance at destination.
All assignments, hereunder transportation, freight forwarding or storage are under the General Conditions of NSAB 2000 (Nordic Association of Freight Forwarders). Under storage contracts with Marinetrans As, the customers are themselves responsible for insuring the goods in storage (§27 C3). Marinetrans does not accept liability for loss of or damage to goods beyond insurance coverage.